Membership runs from April 1st each year!
For 2021/22 Membership will be fixed at £30
Membership includes your registration with England Athletics.
The club will administer your application and you will receive a membership from England Athletics along with access to the members area of the website.
- Download a copy of the membership form and print it out. Fill it in and hand it to any committee member on club night.
- Download a copy of the membership form and fill it in on your computer then email it to the club – email@example.com
- Pay cash
- Pay by cheque – payable to Sedgley Striders
- Pay by direct bank transfer – Account Number: 32267460 – Sort Code: 30-67-49 (please use your full name as reference for the payment)
As an athlete registered with England Athletics you have access to a range of benefits and offers, these are listed below:
- Registered athletes are able to compete in events exclusively available to registered athletes. Under UKA Rules for Competition many competitions, particularly track and field, are only open to registered athletes
- Discounted entry (minimum £2 for England Athletics registered athletes) to UKA licensed road races
- Eligible to compete for your club in road races (rather than as unattached if unregistered)
- Access to championship competitions for club athletes across numerous disciplines at a national, regional and local level
- Eligibility to compete in national representative teams and at England Athletics age group level
- Access to The Record newsletter from England Athletics, providing key information on the sport, including opportunities available to registered athletes. You can ensure your email address and mailing preferences are up to date by logging in to the myAthletics portal using the link at the top right of this page
- Exclusive offers and discounts from a range of England Athletics’ commercial partners, including DW Fitness First, Intercontinental Hotels Group and AfterShokz, via The Edge newsletter – these are only available to England Athletics’ registered athletes
- The ability to have a say on how the sport is run and funded in a way that reflects your fundamental importance to the sport
Club Code of Conduct: