*** 2018 Events that may interest you ***
- Wed 2nd May – DK10K – 6.2 mile start/finish DK rugby club
- Sat 19th May – Chillington half Marathon
- Sun 10th June – Aldridge 10k
- Fri 22nd June – Blakedown Bolt 10k
- Sun 24th June – Shifnal half marathon
- Sat 7th July – Black Country Half – Wolverhampton to Birmingham along the canal. See www.bbchm.net for details
- Sat 18th Aug – Race the Train (Tywyn, Mid Wales) – Range of distances 3.5m, 5.5m, 10k and 14 miles. (Striders weekend away?)
- Sun 2nd Sep – Wolverhampton marathon (10k and half options)
- Sun 9th Sep – Lake Vyrnwy half marathon
- Sun 14th Oct – Birmingham Half / Full
- Sun 28th Oct – Coven Canter 10k
- November / December Race abroad anyone???
- Sat 16th Dec – Turkey Trot
- Wed 27th Dec – Wheaton Aston 10k
Denzil also puts on a lot of good events, mainly half, full and ultra-marathons.
See his web site for details. http://www.codrc.co.uk
Lots more races available most weekends, have a look on
Our new Social Secretary – Pete Woodbine has started to look arrange some great social events for us throughout the year.
Striders Monthly Night Out – Friday 30th November 2018
The New Inn – Coseley.
Striders Christmas Party – Friday 14th December 2018
Taj Palace, Wolverhampton